- The Bafokeng Digital Archive is a comprehensive, authoritative, and accessible source of original materials related to the Bafokeng people of South Africa, past and present.
The Bafokeng Digital Archive seeks to:
- Preserve any and all original artefacts and documentations related to the Bafokeng community located in South Africa’s North West Province
- Make the Bafokeng Digital Archive available to a wide audience of students and teachers; researchers and media; as well as local communities and tourists
- Provide opportunities for the Bafokeng community to actively record, explore and share their history, culture and language
- Develop and maintain a range of platforms to depict information about Bafokeng life, past and present